Throughout the internship experience, interns will be representing the radio station at many of Cleveland’s exciting events, including street festivals and concerts. At the station, interns will work closely with the Promotions department to fulfill promotions and assist with website content.
Q104 interns will be closely involved in all integral areas of a radio station, which include Marketing and Promotions, Digital, Sales, Production and Programming. This includes on-site events, marketing, public relations, and client services. Representing Q104 in a public relations capacity as an intern is an extremely important role and will contribute to the station’s overall image and success.
Organizing, preparing, coordinating, and executing promotional events for Q104
Representing Q104 in a public relations capacity at station events, including street festivals, concerts, broadcasts, and sales promotions
Interacting with station listeners
Basic administrative tasks and assistance to the Promotions Department
Special projects as needed
Applicants should be responsible, outgoing, and possess excellent communications skills.
Should be motivated, detail-oriented, have excellent interpersonal skills and be comfortable in public events.
Excellent organizational ability and attention to detail are critical
Student must receive college credit for internship.
Are you ready to become a part of the CBS Family? To apply, send your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.
Fee’s Kompany Morning Show Internship
Are you a current full-time college student, looking to gain college credit?
Fee’s Kompany on Q104 gives you a chance to learn the inner workings of morning radio. We’re looking for enthusiastic, outgoing and hard-working students who are great at interacting with all kinds of people. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in networking and learning more about radio programming.
Intern responsibilities will include the following:
- Screen in-coming calls for content and credibility.
- Work with social media sources on a daily basis; create posts, blogs, publish pics, etc. on Q104 website, Facebook and Twitter.
- Research show content both on and off-airfrom multiple sources.
- Serve as an assistant to the morning show staff.
- Minimum production skills are not required, but a plus!!
- Must be available to start at 4am and work until 10am
- Must be prompt
- Computer and social media skills are a plus.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must receive academic college credit. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Provide a letter from your college/university stating the class and number of credit units to be earned. Credit must be awarded upon successful completion of your Internship.
- Must adhere to CBS policies and restrictions.
- Must be able to commit 18-hours per week/3 days per week.
- Be enrolled in a college or university program for the specific purpose of gaining a degree, and receiving college credit for the internship.
- Be able to commute at specified times to the station.
Interested applicants should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Captain America Filming In... Oklahoma Tornado Damage Cleveland Marathon - May 19,... Avg. Joe At Petco in Solon
- Average Joe Runs Cleveland 5K 2013 Billboard Music Awards Red Carpet At The Billboard... Glenn The Funny Song...
- Festive Friday, May 17, 2013! American Idol 2013 Season... Prom Fashions Through The... Backstreet Boys Through The...
- Average Joe Meets Anderson... Average Joe's "Coaster Hair"... Fee's Kompany At The Q104... APL Cash Captain Party At The...
Ed Sheeran – Lego House