Latest Music News
- Which Will Be The LAST SONG STANDING? Lorde vs. Train
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes Halloween's here again, and naturally it's time to give everyone what they want to see: celebrities in costumes.
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album Williams played coy when asked about the long-running alt-rock project, which hasn't released a full-length since 2010.
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her 'Idol,' Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call While there are many reasons to look up to Lorde, she has found her own hero, one who is rather god-like. At least, in his professional opinion.
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye's Family in Court Over Alleged 'Blurred Lines' Ripoff It's been a tough year for Thicke, and now some of that drama will carry over into 2015 when he faces the Gaye family in court.
- Which Will Be The LAST SONG STANDING? Lorde vs. Meghan Trainor
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion Kim Cesarion - an R&B and pop singer who has a history as a classically trained musician - talked to us about his love of suits, the fresh and clean fashion in Stockholm and how to properly accessorize the lapel of a man's suit.
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for 'Stay With Me' Duet: Watch Sheeran had previously covered the track on BBC1's Live Lounge back in June.
- Celebrities Spotted In Cleveland To Celebrate LeBron's Return For The Cavs 2014-15 Season Opener Beyonce, Jay-Z, Justin Bieber and David Beckham among the celebrities spotted in Cleveland to celebrate LeBron's return.
- Interview: Usher Talks 'UR Experience' Tour, 'Hands of Stone,' Bieber and Strippers Not necessarily in that order.