Q: 13% of people who visit Las Vegas, visit one of these. What?
“I hadn’t planned on staying there long, I just wanted some chicken wings.”
Have you heard of this movie?
Q: 16% of office workers in America admit to doing this at work. What?
The internet is mad.
- Yelper Gives New Restaurant One Star; Cleveland Owner Goes Ballistic Q104–10/21/2014
- Question Of The Day: October 21, 2014 Q104–10/21/2014
- The Right And Wrong Way To Wear Your Fall Slouchy Hat Q104–10/20/2014
- Man Pulls Over Cop For Driving An Unmarked Car Q104–10/20/2014
- Question Of The Day: October 20, 2014 Q104–10/20/2014
- Question Of The Day: October 17, 2014 Q104–10/17/2014
- The #1 Pet Costume This Year Is… Q104–10/16/2014
- The Top 5 Costumes For Halloween 2014 Q104–10/16/2014
- Question Of The Day: October 16, 2014 Q104–10/16/2014
- HBO To Launch Stand-Alone Streaming Service In 2015 Q104–10/15/2014
- Question Of The Day: October 15, 2014 Q104–10/15/2014
- Why People Are Buying Blue Pumpkins Q104–10/14/2014
- Question Of The Day: October 14, 2014 Q104–10/14/2014
- LISTEN: Taylor Swift Covers Vance Joy’s “Riptide” Q104–10/13/2014
- Which Will Be The LAST SONG STANDING? Q104–10/13/2014
- Chris Brown Tweets Theory On Ebola Outbreak Q104–10/13/2014
- Question Of The Day: October 13, 2014 Q104–10/13/2014
- Question Of The Day: October 9, 2014 Q104–10/09/2014
- Question Of The Day: October 8, 2014 Q104–10/08/2014
- Jennifer Lawrence On Photo Hacking: “It Is A Sex Crime” Q104–10/07/2014
- MUST WATCH: 2 NEO College Grads In NBC’s “Peter Pan” 10/07/2014
- Nick Cannon Covered His Giant ‘Mariah’ Back Tattoo Q104–10/07/2014
- ‘7th Heaven’ Pastor Dad Stephen Collins Confesses To Molesting Little Girls 10/07/2014
- Great Lakes Reveals XMAS Ale Release Date Q104–10/07/2014