The 12th Annual Pledge for Pet’s Campaign, presented by The PUP Program from The Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District
The Pledge for Pets Campaign on Q104 is sponsored by Catspot Litter, cat litter as Mother Nature intended.
Catspot litter is all-natural and organic, with zero chemicals or fragrances added.
Catspot litter is extremely lightweight, biodegradable and flushable. When finished, toss it in lawn or flower bed and keep it out of landfill – just scoop the poop daily and stir in the urine. Home delivered, either monthly or as needed, right to your door.
Here Are All Of The Ways YOU Can Help Right Now:
2) DONATE: Click Below Renew Your Pet Partnership Or Become One Today
4) APL WISH LIST
- See the APL’s Wish List for items to bring down and donate here.
- Buy an item off of the Cleveland APL’s Amazon Wish List by visiting here.
- Purchase anything Amazon Smile, select your charity as the Cleveland APL, and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases to the Cleveland APL.
7) 2018 PET CALENDAR CONTEST
If your adorable four-legged friend is star material, then don’t miss the chance to feature them in the 2018 Cleveland APL pet calendar honoring our area’s adored pets. All entries must be postmarked by Friday, July 21, 2017 and will be included in the 2018 calendar. To enter the contest and get all instructions, visit the Cleveland APL website here.