Joan Rivers Responds To Backlash About Cleveland Joke
This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- Last Song Standing- Sam Hunt V Meghan Trainor- April 24, 2015
- Bar Jeopardy- April 24, 2015
- 13 Years Ago Lisa ‘Left Eye’ Lopez Left Us
- 5 Ohio Cities Make ‘Most Miserable’ List
- Question Of The Day: April 24, 2015
- Jet Blue Airways Comes To Cleveland NEXT WEEK!
- Leah: Find Your Next Family Member At The APL
- Straight High School Student Asks His Gay Best Friend To Prom
- Jack: Find Your Next Family Member At The APL
- Momma: Find Your Next Family Member At The APL