This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- Cleveland Cav’s Star NAKED In New Kanye Video – NSFW
- #MadelynsMemoirs- Parenting
- Don’t Wear These Boots in Cleveland [VIDEO]
- Doughnut Eating Challenge (Gone Wrong)
- Ryan Lochte Cast For Dancing With The Stars
- Krispy Kreme Teams With Reese’s To Make Heaven In Your Mouth
- Man In Willoughby Finds Amazing Note On His Car
- Watch Britney’s Carpool Karaoke!
- Lifetime To Make Britney Spears Biopic Movie
- If You Have An iPhone, Update It Now