This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- VIDEO: The Jeff Show Surprises Brokaw With Kittens
- Is Delly Leaving Cleveland?
- Chick-fil-A Opening Downtown!
- #PledgeForPets: Here’s How You Can Get Animals To Your Office This Month!
- College Humor’s Hilarious New 4th Of July Video
- Fun July 4th Events Around Town
- SERIAL’s Adnan Syed Will Get A New Trial
- Google To Create World’s First ‘Smart Crib’
- Body Parts Wash Ashore Rio Olympic Sand Volleyball Beach
- The Cavs Team Shop Is Moving!