Joan Rivers Responds To Backlash About Cleveland Joke
This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- Zayn Malik Signs With RCA
- PIC: Move Over Grumpy Cat, It’s Grumpy Puppy
- VIDEO: Cara Delevingne Gives Awkward Interview
- Taylor Swift’s Boyfriend Poses Topless
- LeBron James Does “Ask Me Anything” On Twitter! Q & A Here…
- Bachelorette Kaitlyn And Shawn Reveal Wedding And Kid Plans
- Dr. Jen Welter: Meet The First Woman Ever To Hold A Coaching Position In The NFL
- The Best Responses To LeBron James’ Twitter Q&A Last Night? See ‘Em Here!
- Hunter Who Killed Famed Lion Is A Dentist From Minnesota