Joan Rivers Responds To Backlash About Cleveland Joke
This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- Which Will Be The LAST SONG STANDING?
- Bad Reviews On Restaurants? It’s Not Them – It’s You.
- Michael Symon To Open New ‘Cleveland-Style’ BBQ Restaurant On East 4th
- Selena Gomez Has A New Boyfriend
- Audio: How To “Get Back” At Your Cheating Ex!
- This Would Be Fun For Summer!
- Playboy Model Daniella Dior Stops By The Show!
- Comedian Frank Caliendo Reading LeBron’s Letter As Morgan Freeman
- Fee TV: Fee’s Kompany Behind The Scenes At The James Douglas Studio For The Dark Portrait Series
- “50 Shades Of Grey” Movie Trailer Is Here!