This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- VIDEO: Britney Spears Dances To Adele “Hello”
- No More Headers For Youth Soccer Players
- LAX To Build Private Terminal For Celebrities
- Question Of The Day: November 30, 2015
- Reese’s “Christmas Trees” Are Confusing Customers
- Madelyn’s Memoirs- Christmas Lights
- Try This! Thanksgiving Leftover Pizza
- Here’s What You Need To Know About Cyber Monday
- My Favorite Black Friday Deals For 2015
- GoT’s Fans: Jon Snow Isn’t Dead