This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- Get To Know More About Sara Bareilles And The Cast Of Waitress
- The Scariest Places In Each State
- Brian Regan Coming To Akron Civic Theatre This January
- Cleveland Cavaliers Opening Night at The Q Fan Guide
- PHOTOS: Paramore At Akron Civic Theatre
- Arby’s Venison Sandwich Is Coming Back October 21st
- Ohio House Passes Bill That Would Fully Legalize Fireworks
- PICTURES: Indians Last Game Of The Season, ALDS Game 5 Loss To The Yankees
- Do The Vikings Really Have A Play Named ‘Justin Bieber’?
- Taylor Swift Has Been Popping Up On Fans Instagrams & Chatting With Them