This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- Did Ed Sheeran Get Married?
- Look At All This Cavs Stuff Made Out Of Butter
- Awkward! Aaron Rodgers Doesn’t Really Care That His Brother Is On “The Bachelorette”
- Fans Aren’t Happy That Apple Music Bought ‘Carpool Karaoke’
- Donald Trump Will Let You Ask Him Anything On Reddit Tonight
- Wahlburgers To Have ‘Government Cheese’ Burgers On Menu In Cleveland!
- Norman Reedus Glitter Bombs ‘Rick’ From The Walking Dead
- WATCH: Justin Timberlake Gets Slapped In The Face!
- Rihanna Tells Fans To Stop Playing Pokemon Go At Concert
- R.I.P. Miss Cleo