Joan Rivers Responds To Backlash About Cleveland Joke
This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- Miley Cyrus Seen Making Out With Victoria’s Secret Model
- Seven-Year-Old Ohio Girl Stands Up To Anti-Gay Activist
- Trentina Ranked In Top 100 Wine Restaurants In America
- Last Song Standing- Matt Nathanson V. Demi Lovato- July 1, 2015
- Justin Timberlake Gave Surprise Performance At Jessica Biel’s College Roommate’s Wedding
- Carrie Underwood Raps Wiz Khalifa “See You Again”
- Kanye Sings “Bohemian Rhapsody” And Totally Fails
- Question Of The Day: July 1st, 2015
- Girl Scouts Return $100,000 After Undesirable Demands From Donor
- VIRAL VIDEO: Grandmas Attempt To Define Modern Slang