This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- Old Navy Now Selling Wine Repelling Jeans
- The New Fifty Shades Darker Trailer Is…NAUGHTY!
- The Most Instagrammed Place In Cleveland…
- This Polish Christmas Commercial Is A Real Tear-Jerker!
- Here Are The Most Popular Tweets From 2016
- WATCH! Tom Hanks Does The #ToyStoryChallenge At St. Joseph Academy
- The Pooping Ornament Is For Real
- Actress From ‘Major League’ Dies At 67
- Heads Up! Chicken Recalled Over Bacteria Fear
- On The InterwebZ – December 6th, 2016