This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- 5 Pregnant Women Who Think Being Pregnant Is The Worst
- Affidavit: Johnny Manziel’s Ex-Girlfriend Deaf In One Ear
- Starbucks Has 3 Specialty Valentine’s Day Drinks
- Question Of The Day: February 8, 2016
- Why Was Average Joe’s Son Amazed?
- Text This Number, Get A Free Chipotle Burrito
- The 4 Worst Places To Go On Valentine’s Day In Cleveland
- The 2016 Oscar Swag Bag Is Worth $232,000! See What’s Inside…
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders’ Cameo On ‘Saturday Night Live’
- #Madelyn’sMemoirs- The Big Game