This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- AWKWARD: Mom And Son Featured On Kiss Cam
- ‘Roseanne’ Getting Reboot With Original Cast
- McDonald’s Is Removing Hi-C From Their Menu
- This Woman Took Engagement Photos With Popeye’s Chicken
- WATCH: The Muni Lot Reacts To The NFL Draft!
- United Says ‘Sorry’ By Offering Up To $10,000 To Surrender Seats
- Kim Kardashian Cries About Paris Robbery On Ellen
- Chipotle Will Debut Dessert Next Month
- YouTube Is Launching A Covers Competition
- Aly’s Fiance Aubrey Will Be On Cleveland 19 News Tonight – Tune In!