Joan Rivers Responds To Backlash About Cleveland Joke
This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- VIDEO: Kelly Visits The Cleveland Institute Of Medical Massage
- Tom DeLonge Of Blink 182 Is Out, Matt Skiba Of Alkaline Trio Is In
- Which Will Be The LAST SONG STANDING?
- Katie Couric & Bryant Gumbel “Remake” 1994 Technology Struggle
- Audio: What Does Your Significant Other Do To Embarrass You?
- All The Seasons Of ‘American Horror Story’ Are Connected
- Fee’s Sleaze: Channing Tatum Had A What?!
- New Case Turns Your Phone Into Polaroid Camera
- Question Of The Day: January 27, 2015
- A Shocking Thing Happened On “The Bachelor”…