Joan Rivers Responds To Backlash About Cleveland Joke
This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- Happy Anniversary N’Sync!
- #JudgeJeffrey In A Nutshell… Jeff Saw Some Boobs: LISTEN
- New App Allows Users To Rate You Like A Restaurant
- Jennifer Lawrence Calls Trump Presidency The “End Of The World”
- Gunman Kills 10 At Oregon Community College
- Watch This “Emotional Interview” Between Jimmy Fallon & Miley Cyrus
- Toby Keith’s ‘I Love This Bar And Grill’ Officially NOT OPENING In Flats
- Bill Cosby Maybe FINALLY Getting Arrested
- Question Of The Day: October 1, 2015
- What Did Average Joe Give To Rob Thomas In This Pic?