This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- USWST May Go On Strike!
- The Most Misspelled Word In Ohio Is…
- Justin Bieber – SUED!
- Here’s What’s Banned From The RNC Event Zone
- PLEASE ADOPT! Cleveland APL At “Critical” Capacity
- What You Can’t Bring To The RNC
- Naked Man Jumped Into Lion Den, Zoo Kills Lions
- Cleveland Skyline Is Top Spot On “City Porn” List
- 10 Things You Couldn’t Do Last Year In Cleveland
- The Bible Is Being Translated With Emojis