Joan Rivers Responds To Backlash About Cleveland Joke
This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- Last Song Standing- ZZ Ward V. Rob Thomas- May 26, 2015
- Pizza Hut To Remove Artificial Flavors And Coloring From Their Food
- Teens Release 72,000 Ladybugs As Senior Prank
- Question Of The Day: May 26, 2015
- Last Song Standing- ZZ Ward V. for King & Country- May 22, 2015
- Airplane Dumped Human Feces On Girls Sweet 16 Party
- Question Of The Day: May 22, 2015
- “Regina George”‘s Mansion Is For Sale!
- A Cavs Win In The NBA Finals Could Trigger A Baby Boom In 9 Months
- ‘Honey Boo Boo’ Matriarch Mama June Threatens TLC With A Lawsuit!