This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- White House Website Removed Climate Change, LGBTQ And Civil Rights Pages From Site
- Naked Trump Bobbleheads Are For Sale
- #ClevelandFeed – Bring Me Food, White House Eats, & Zack Bruell
- Inauguration Day: Timeline Of Events
- Kimmel Proves People Still Don’t Know The Difference Between Obamacare And The ACA
- American Airlines Is Banning Carry-On Bags For Basic Economy Passengers
- Trump Hair Cotton Candy Is Now Available!
- This New Law Could Allow Ohio Drivers To Blow Through Red Lights
- WATCH: Here’s How Disney/Pixar Movies Are All Connected!
- Don’t Be A Victim Of This Scam Happening At GetGo Gas Pumps In CLE