Joan Rivers Responds To Backlash About Cleveland Joke
This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- Listen: Man Calls 911 To Report Wife Stole His Cocaine
- Question Of The Day: March 6, 2015
- Audio: Ariana Grande Concert Recap!
- Ladies! Sell Your Unwanted Beauty Products!
- Audio: The Week That Was!
- Police Are Stumped Over What Happened To This House In Euclid
- Engine Failure The Cause Of Harrison Ford’s Plane Crash
- Which Will Be The LAST SONG STANDING?
- Why Women Are Obsessed With Scott Eastwood
- Ringling Bros. Elephant Acts Will Be Phased Out By 2018