This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- PHOTOS: Coldplay at Quicken Loans Arena – August 19, 2017
- Solar Eclipse Events And Watch Parties Around Cleveland
- If You Got A Call Offering You A Free Cruise, You Could Be Entitled To $300
- You Can Safely Watch The Solar Eclipse With A Pizza Box
- PHOTOS: Cedar Point Announces Steel Vengeance
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Looking For A Drinking Buddy
- PHOTOS: American Ninja Warrior Cleveland Finals Watch Party
- Tom Cruise Injured While Attempting ‘Mission Impossible 6’ Stunt
- ‘Jersey Shore’ Reunion Trailer Hits Us All In The Feels
- Kylie Jenner Is On Her Way To Becoming A Billionaire