This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- Britney Spears’ Kids Scare The Crap Out Of Her And It’s Incredible
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Sister Kylie’s Real Phone Number Out For Revenge
- Simon Cowell Punches X-Factor Contestant
- CRAZY Secrets People Have Kept From Their Partner
- VIDEO: Katy Perry Votes – NAKED!
- PHOTOS: Cleveland Indians Clinch AL Central
- Watch: Hamilton’s Lin-Manuel Miranda Performs With Weird Al
- These Costumes Will Be The Most Popular For Halloween This Year
- Social Media Reacts To The Indians AL Central Win!
- New Report: Merging At Last Second Actually Better For Traffic FLow