This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- PHOTOS: Bieber Peed His Pants
- Giraffe Birth Live Stream Watched By Millions – VIDEO
- Here Is Kermit Singing “City Of Stars” From ‘La La Land’
- WATCH JJ Show’s Producer Paul Get A Makeover
- Beyoncé Cancels Coachella Festival Performances
- Women Are Getting Freckles Tattooed On Their Face
- The Cast Of ‘This Is Us’ Is Sorry For Making You Cry
- WATCH: Emma Watson In Her Full “Belle” Glory
- Scientists Found 7 New Planets
- The Oscar Gift Bag For Celebs Has $100K Worth Of Goods