This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- A Terrible, Gross, Disgusting Insect Will Invade Cleveland This Summer
- You Can Take A Ferry To Cedar Point!
- Twins Married Twins And Then Had Twins
- Don’t Do This At Cedar Point!
- National Teacher Appreciation Day Deals & Freebies
- Walk Through Donut Shop Into New Cleveland Club!
- The Jeff Show Gotta Know- Lopez Southwest Kitchen
- Cleveland Landed On Another List…
- “Dads Don’t Babysit” Shirt Goes Viral
- PHOTOS: The Jeff Show At The Q For The Cavs NBA Playoffs