This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- Chip & Joanna Gaines From ‘Fixer Upper’ Have A New Restaurant
- Here Are Ed Sheeran’s Backstage Demands
- Burger King Has A Lucky Charms Milkshake
- Shake Shack Is Coming To Cleveland!
- Ariana Grande’s “Dangerous Woman” Tiara Is Up For Auction
- Amazon Is Launching A Try-Before-You-Buy Clothing Service
- Daniel Day-Lewis Announced He Is Retiring From Acting
- There’s A New Ken Doll With A Man Bun
- Atari Is Releasing A New Video Game Console
- 50 Ideas For Things To Do While You’re Outside In The Warm Weather