This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- Man Accidentally Donates Wife’s Wedding Dress!
- Someone Is Selling A Bag Of Air Adele Breathed For $2000
- Dunkin Donuts Announces They’re Discontinuing ‘The Coffee Coolatta’
- Great Lakes Beer Will Now Be In Cans
- The ‘Baywatch’ Trailer Is Here
- Don’t Fall Victim To This Siri Prank!
- Babies Born Right Next To Each Other Get Perfect Names
- LeBron Filmed A “Carpool Karaoke” Episode – Look Who Joined Him!
- Starbucks Unveils New Food Menu
- Game 7 Of The World Series Is Being Turned Into A Movie