This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- False Alarm: Tristan Thompson And Khloe Kardashian Are NOT Engaged
- Free Taco Bell During The World Series!
- WATCH: The Jeff Show’s Indians World Series Music Video Set To ‘Closer’ By The Chainsmokers
- Cleveland Cinemas Will Show ‘Major League’ For $1 Ahead Of The World Series!
- Charlie Sheen Says “Yes” To Throwing Out 1st Pitch Of World Series!
- Willy Wonka Is Getting A Prequel
- Watch Parties At Progressive Field!
- Tribe Fans Buying Wedding Gifts For Indians Pitcher After Win
- What Cleveland Thinks About Steelyard Walmart
- The #1 Halloween Candy In Ohio Is…