Joan Rivers Responds To Backlash About Cleveland Joke
This was the joke that got everyone heated.
“Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more room.”
Rivers was talking on The Today Show about her WEtv series “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best?” They discussed their living arrangements.
Attorneys of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry, who escaped last year from the home where Castro tortured them and a third woman, have sought an apology from the comedianne.
Joan Rivers has responded with this statement:
“I’m a comedienne, I know what those girls went through. It was a little, stupid joke. There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do. Calm down. Calm f—— down. I’m a comedienne. They’re free, so let’s move on.’’
Read More From The Q104 Staff:
- The Week That Was: Legend Chubby Checker! Glenn Sexting! And More!
- The Philippines Mermaid Swimming Academy Is A Real Thing
- December 19th – National Hard Candy Day
- IKEA Could Be Coming To Cleveland!!
- Drunk North Olmsted Woman Tries To Order From McDonald’s Drive-Thru, Falls Asleep
- Which Will Be The LAST SONG STANDING?
- VIDEO: Derby The Dog Has A New Lease On Life Thanks To 3D Printing
- Audio: Should You Break-up Before Or After The Holidays?
- Crying Baby Leads To Midflight Brawl