WARNING! Miley Cyrus’ NC-17 Christmas Card
Miley Cyrus showed her bare chest from New York on Twitter for a cause.
She posted a pic showing her flashing the camera with two red hearts reading “Merry Christmas” covering “things” up.
Miley wrote: “Merry Christmas. THANK YOU NY for being one of the few states to @freethenipple.”
“Free the Nipple” is a documentary that questions the censorship of the U.S. media in regards to naked females compared with its censorship of violence.
“Free the Nipple” is having a hard time getting a wide release in American theaters, especially because of its NC-17 rating.
It is illegal for women to be topless in public in 37 U.S. states.
Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) December 14, 2013
Recent Music News:
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder
- Lily Allen Reveals ‘Sheezus’ Release Date, New Song ‘Our Time’
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music