Boyd’s Blog: Wacky Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Ho ho ho! ‘Tis the season to come up with creative stocking stuffer ideas.
Every year I try to find funny, weird and wacky things to put in the kids’ stockings. And this year I found a website that offers all kinds of crazy things.
For example, now you can brush your teeth with bacon-flavored toothpaste… or yummy cupcake. Or maybe your little one would go ga-ga for ranch-flavored dental floss or pickle lip balm?
And this year, instead of stuffing their stockings with boring traditional peppermint candy canes… switch them out for bacon-flavored candy canes. Who doesn’t love bacon?
If you’d like to order some of these wacky products for your stocking stuffers, check out the company’s website here.
And happy holidays!
More Fee’s Kompany:
- Fallon’s Controversial Guest Rule! Which Former Child Star Is Marrying An “Old Guy?”
- Jason “The Food Guy”: Top 5 Fish Fries!
- Photo: Idol Stars Ace Young & Diana DeGarmo Drop-by Fee’s Kompany!
- Audio: Former Idol Stars Ace Young & Diana DeGarmo Drop-by Fee’s Kompany!
- Are You A Cougar? Puma? Or Lynx? Find Out Now!