Jason “The Food Guy” Beudert: Top 10 First Dates
Jason “The Food Guy” Beudert
Contributing Dining Editor for Scene Magazine & Food Critic for 19 Action News
Top 10 First Dates
Based upon originality, character and activity
1. The rooftop @ Greenhouse Tavern & then bowling @ The Corner Alley.
2. The Melting Pot then some live blues @ The House of Swing.
3. Ginko for sushi then a Moscow Mule @ The Velvet Tango Room
4. Guarinos Ristorante then dessert @ Corbos
5. Luxe then dessert @ Sweet Moses
6. Jekylls Kitchen & Bar then a short stroll for some ice cream at the famed Old Popcorn Shoppe.
7. Stroll the West Side Market then lunch @ Orale on west 25th street.
8. Cafe Tandoor then an indy flick @ Cedar Lee Theater.
9. Barrio Lakewood then old school bowling @ Mahalls Lanes
10. Ty Fun then shuffle board at Hotz Cafe