Jason “The Food Guy” Beudert is the Contributing Dining Editor for Scene Magazine and Food Critic for 19 Action News.
There are a lot of great places in Northeast Ohio to have brunch. Here are ten which Jason suggests you try!
- The Beachland Ballroom & Tavern in Cleveland.
- Lucky’s Cafe Tremont
- Touch Supper Club on Lorain Ave, Ohio City.
- The South Side: Restaurant and Bar in Tremont.
- Pier W: Lake Ave, Lakewood.
- House of Blues Gospel Brunch on East 4th Street
- Flour in Moreland Hille
- Luna Bakery & Cafe on Fairmount Blvd, Cleveland Heights.
- Buckeye Beer Engine off Madison Avenue in Lakewood.
- Town Hall West 25th St. Ohio City.