2013 Married Sex Survey from IVillage.
- 80% of men and 61% women say they’re happy with their sex lives.
- Women think their husbands are less happy than they are- and for men, the opposite was true. Only 55% of women thought their husbands were happy with their sex lives, but 79% of men thought their wives were happy.
- 68% of men say they married the best sex of their lives, compared to 45% of women who said the same.
- What’s turning us on? For women, it’s feelings of love, followed by our partner taking initiative and our partner saying nice things. For men, it’s seeing their partner in sexy clothes, followed by feelings of love, and seeing their partner without clothes.
- 54% of women and 68% of men said their sex life was predictable.