Gown Town is just a month away so we wanted to make sure you are ready!
Vintage and gently worn gowns will be available for purchase at Gown Town for only $20, which will also feature retailers, businesses, products and services that are in sync with the lifestyles of young women to prepare for prom in an inexpensive way. Special occasion dresses, as well as wedding, will also be available. Nearly a dozen vendors will be on site offering a full range of products and services from planning hair styles and scheduling manicures to booking limousine transportation, all to create the perfect formal experience.
Drop off all of your new, used and gently worn gowns, formal wear, prom dresses, bridal gowns, cocktail dresses at all 4 participating Ridge Cleaners.
You will be helping others in need, and in return, you will receive a 20% off coupon for the month at Ridge Cleaners AND a FREE Appetizer from Applebees! Donate now through March 25th.
Gown Town is sponsored by California Closets, Crocker Park, Goodwill and Ridge Cleaners.
Where can I donate my unwanted dresses? What types of donations are needed or suggested?
• Donate all of your new, used and gently worn unneeded gowns, formal wear, prom dresses, bridal gowns, cocktail dresses at all 4 participating Ridge Cleaners locations.
• You will receive a 20% discount all month from Ridge Cleaners in return & you are giving back to your community by helping others in need as well.
• Donate now until March 25, 2013.
• Each dress will be cleaned & delivered to Crocker Park in time for you to come shop & be ready for Prom Season!
• Check out where all 4 Ridge Cleaner locations are at here: http://ridgecleaners.com/locations.php
Is my donation tax deductible at Ridge Cleaners? Or purchase at Gown Town?
• No, but your donation is appreciated to give back to the community for those in need (to help your local community save some cash & you can clean out your closest)!
• Any remaining dresses will go to Goodwill (so your donation will not go unused)!
Are any items other dresses accepted? Shoes, Purses, etc?
• No, Gown Town will focus on dresses for Prom, Bridal or even just that special occasion.
• There will be plenty of other items on-sale at Gown Town from local vendors!
When & Where will Gown Town take place?
• The event will run for 1 day, Saturday April 6th from 10am – 3pm.
• 143 Crocker Park Blvd, Westlake, OH 44145 in Crocker Park (next to Aladdin’s Eatery).
• In the past this location has been used for Santa’s Workshop & Indoor Farmers Market.
• Click Here for Directions: http://www.crockerpark.com/directions/
What can I expect to occur at Gown Town?
• You will have the opportunity to purchase a wonderful dress for only $20 (CASH ONLY) (cleaned by Ridge Cleaners)
• Dressing Rooms will be available on-site to try on your dress options.
• An alternations specialist from Ridge Cleaners will also be on-site to give you feedback and suggestions on your fitting.
• You will receive great specials and discounts to other Crocker Park stores on April 6th only! Exclusive to Gown Town attendees!
• You can shop many of your other Prom needs all in ONE STORE at Gown Town
Will I be able to meet any DJ’s from New102 or Q104?
• Yes, 1 DJ from each station will be on-site throughout the day.
For more information:
• Please call 216-861-0100 and ask for our Event Director Stacie Schmidt