Boyd’s Blog: Golden Globes Best/Worst Dressed
To be honest, when it comes to the Golden Globes and The Oscars, I don’t care who wins Best Actress or Best Actor. What I care about is the fashion!
OMG she looked gorgeous! Or… Ew! What the hell was she thinking?
Of course, fashion is personal. On person’s love is another person’s hate. That’s why it’s so fun to dish about.
So here’s my list of loves and hates:
1. Zooey Deschanel in a glamorous red ball gown with a pearl choker. (above)
2. Amy Adams in a nude colored tulle fish tail gown.
3. Sophia Vergara in a va va voom classic Hollywood black sequined number.
1. Eva Longoria in a black, lacy mess with a slit that revealed black grannie panties.
2. Halle Berry is almost always the Best Dressed, but not last night. Her purple ink and water color dress was Ug-ly.
3. Lucy Liu in a flowery, huge gown with a messy fishbone braid.
So, what are your favs and your hates? Let’s dish.