This conference is for you if you are . . .
Educators; Parents; Adult Services Providers; Behavior, Music, Art, Occupational Therapists; Speech-Language Pathologists; DD, Support Administrators; Relatives of Individuals with Autism/Asperger’s; Parent Mentors; Advocates; Physicians; Psychologists; Social Workers; Counselors; Persons with Autism/Asperger’s.
You will learn how to:
- Maximize Communication Skills Across the Lifespan
- Manage Challenging Behaviors at Home and School
- Develop Meaningful Plan and Leisure Skills
- Incorporate Technology into Academics and Daily Living
- Use Applied Behavior Analysis Across Settings
- Plan and Prepare for Transition to Adulthood
- Improve Executive Functioning Skills in all Learners
- Help Individuals with ASD Develop Friendships
The event will take place June 19th and 20th from 8a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
The event’s location will be at the Downtown Cleveland Public Auditorium and Conference Center.
It will feature 70+ workshops and many national speakers.
For more information go to http://www.milestones.org