The Worst Fashion Trends Of All Time
I know my kids are going to look back at the way I dressed them and say “Mom, what were you thinking???”, even though I think they look adorable now. You know that happened to us as kids, we thought we were so hip and trendy and then you look back at the photos. Wow.
The Thread on Yahoo! has named the Worst Fashion Trends of All Time, it’s a pretty extensive list, but I think they are missing a few…
Here is their list:
- Shoulder Pads
- Harem aka “Hammer” Pants
- Ed Hardy
- Bare Midriff
- Saggy Pants
- Fancy Track Suits
- Trucker Hats
- Furry Boots
- Leisure Suits
- Popped Collars
- Sneakers That Exercise For You
- Clear Bra Straps
- Visible Thongs
- Baby Barrettes
- Gladiator Sandals
- Baby Backpacks
This is a good start but what about…
- Double Layers of Socks
- Puffy Paint T’s You Designed Yourself
- Jean Jackets…which I understand is coming back but why?
- Ponchos…again, why is this coming back?
- Hi-Tops that were not Converse
- Best Friends Charm Necklaces
- “He Who Holds The Key” Charm Necklaces
What else? You know you partook in a really bad fashion trend or two, let us know what they were in the comments below!