Justin Bieber Gets Beat Up
[photogallerylink id=97769 align=right]It wasn’t by angry teenage boys or over zealous cougars. It wasn’t even teenage girls. Justin Bieber took a (make-up) beat down for his recent interview in Complex magazine. The look is done in homage to his father, a Mixed Martial Arts fighter, and his hero boxing champ Floyd Mayweather Jr. Under the headline “Justin Bieber: Growing Pains,” the photo shoot displays Justin taking a few staged punches, pressing a hunk of raw steak to a black eye, getting cheered on by a ring girl/coach, and laying passed out with a champion belt. Impressively, he even appears to take on an opponent whose arm is longer than his entire torso.
In the article Biebs dishes about taking his relationship with Selena Gomez public, saying, “There’s no way to hide the relationship completely, because then it would be unfair to us. It’s like, ‘You take this car, and I’ll take this car, and then we’ll meet up at the spot. Then, you go in this door, I’ll go in this door. We’ll end up crossing ways. You get back in this car. We’ll cross over, do a James Bond. You go through the kitchen. I’ll go through the back area. Then we’ll meet in the dressing room and see each other.’ At that point, it’s not even a relationship. You’re just hiding from everyone. That’s unfair and unhealthy, man.” Sounds like the exact opposite of the path Gwyneth Paltrow and Coldplay singer Chris Martin have decided to take. Some might chalk that up to the impulsiveness of young love, but Bieber isn’t ready to say if he’s in love with Gomez yet.
Justin unveiled the art for his new single “Boyfriend” today as well, after hosting a vote on Twitter to allow the fans to choose between two possible images. The outcome, at least for the Walmart version of the single? He used both images and gave full credit to “the fans” calling it “our album.” The single will be widely released on March 26.
More on Q104.com
- Last Song Standing- November 26, 2014
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- PHOTOS: Holiday Tree Lighting At Crocker Park
- The Guiltiest Thing We Want On Thanksgiving Is…
- LeBron Reacts To Cleveland Protests
- The Week That Was: Women Choose What Over Sex? Annoying Habits & More!
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch