The next iPad features:
- Front facing and rear facing video cameras
- HDMI video out of the iPad
- 33% thinner design (even thinner than the current iPhone)
- 1.3 pounds
- 10 hour battery life
- A5 dual core processor (2x faster, 9x faster)
- Same prices as current iPads (staring at $499)
- Available in both black and white
- Now uses a new “smart cover”
- Features Photo Booth application (currently found on mac computers)
- Features Face Chat application (currently found on iPhone & Mac computers)
- Features iMovie application (currently used on Mac computers and iPhone 4)
- Features Garage Band application (currently used on Mac computers)
What do you think of the iPad2?
Learn more about the iPad 2 at Apple’s official website here.